1. Admission to school is carried out on a competitive basis, in accordance with the age of the child.
The conditions of the competition are:
content understanding of the school’s educational programs;
- acceptability of methods and amount of school load;
Consent with the school's charter and the rules of students’ conduct at TEPMS;
- entrance testing results;
good learning outcomes in previous educational
availability in the classroom.
2. Admission organization of students.
Children having reached the age of 6 by the 1st of September of the current year are accepted to the 1st grade;
Application forms for the 1st grade enrollment in is made from March 10, as classes are completed;
Students admission to grades 2-4 is carried out in the following forms: interviewing, conducting written tests in Mathematics, Russian (Kazakh), English;
- Students admission to the 5-9th grades is carried out according to examinations results in Mathematics, Russian (Kazakh language), English;
Students admission to the 8-10th specialized
classes with in-depth study of Physics, Mathematics and English is carried out
taking into account the interests, aptitudes and abilities of students on the
basis of the parents' application, state-approved document availability on the
level of basic secondary education (in grade 10), pedagogical board
recommendations and examinations in Mathematics, Physics, Russian and English.
3. Students expelling order from school.
Students can be expelled from school in the following cases:
parents’ desire, confirmed by their statement;
on the basis of school management body decision
(Pedagogical Council, School Board Founders) for committing wrongful actions,
rude and repeated school charter interruptions;
on the basis of pedagogical council decision for having unsatisfactory ratings in different subjects.