The Cambridge international curriculum sets a global standard for education, and is recognized by universities and employers worldwide. Our curriculum is flexible, challenging and inspiring, culturally sensitive yet international in approach. Cambridge students develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers.
What is an international curriculum?
- Over 10,000 schools in over 160 countries follow the Cambridge international curriculum
- The curriculum is international in philosophy and approach, but can be tailored to local contexts
- Cambridge students’ study for Cambridge international qualifications which are accepted and recognized around the world
- Schools can also combine the Cambridge International curriculum with national curricula
- Cambridge students moving between Cambridge schools can continue their studies following the same curriculum
Cambridge Pathway students have the chance to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to achieve at school, university and beyond.