TAMOS Education School Charter
TAMOS Education is a growing school, providing educational services to the local Kazakh community for a number of years. Initially, teaching only the Kazakh National Curriculum, TAMOS education introduced math, English, science and humanities courses in English using highly trained Filipino teachers so as to introduce their students to international courses, teachers and teaching methods.
TAMOS education has a a language school, using Native English speakers, extra instruction to their students in English. These teachers are from such countries as the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States and Canada. This program was immensely successful and popular.
Now it is time for TAMOS Education to take the next step in their development and not only offer international level courses but also make the transition to become a truly “international school”. The objective is to create an international learning environment that gives Kazakh and international students a direct path from early years, through primary and secondary, to grade 11 and our new grade 12 and beyond into international universities in the UK, Europe and the US.
TAMOS Education’s prime mission, is to produce students who will be lifelong active learners. We coach our students to be self-motivated, open-minded and cooperative citizens with an intellectual and behavioral foundation which will enable them to become exemplary members of the world community. Our students are dedicated learners who celebrate education, community, diversity and understanding through compassion and cooperation, using innovation to contribute further to Kazakh and global societies.
We provide for our students, opportunities to achieve academic excellence and attain global citizenship by offering a dynamic internationally based academic curriculum strengthened by guidance, encouragement and a nurturing environment.
The School Philosophy
Every student has the inalienable human right to learn in a safe and productive environment. Every child has unique talents and skills, learns in their own unique way and at their own unique speed. Every child has unlimited potential and we encourage each child to explore their individual talents as we help to bring out the best in them.
Learning is acquired through a cognitive, constructive process. Our international curriculums focus on an integrated learning experience at all levels. At TAMOS Education we are student-centered and we focus on individual learning styles and a partnership among students, teachers, parents and the broader community.
Acknowledging the dignity and self-worth of each of the members of our unique community we recognize the importance of our mutual responsibilities to each other, our society, our country and to all others in the Global World Community. TAMOS Education provides and promotes, tolerance, understanding and dialogue between all creeds, beliefs, ethnicities and cultures. We treat everyone with humanity, goodness and generosity, Tolerance and honesty cannot be forced or ordered, but they can be modeled, studied, and taught. Everyone in the TAMOS community strives to demonstrate these characteristics at all times.
We endeavor to manage our educational community in an open minded, ethical and transparent manner and to deliver value-added services to all our students, parents, staff, teachers and stakeholders building long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. In networking with other domestic, regional and international institutions celebrating individual and organizational accomplishments. Inherent in all our objectives is the idea to have fun, create a continuous learning environment, foster innovation and creativity and most of all enjoy the learning process.
TAMOS Education believes in the following six main values:
- Leadership: Our Management’s leadership promotes the continual development of our students, clients and staff in all areas of world education.
- Service Excellence: TAMOS Education is committed to providing the highest possible level of educational services and academic excellence.
- Integrity: TAMOS Education is committed to honesty, fairness, equality, diversity, equity and ethical practices.
- Cooperation: We believe partnerships with parents, the educational community, industry and society are the best way to achieve excellence in personal and professional growth.
- Recognition: We provide an atmosphere and environment which encourages innovation and recognizes the accomplishments of our staff, students and stakeholders.
- Tradition: We believe students can bring their traditions and culture with them into the international world.
TAMOS Education strives to provide high quality education in the forms of modern international curriculums, modern teaching strategies, highly trained faculties, modern learning facilities and environments where students can reach their highest possible potential. For this reason, we endeavor.
- To provide comprehensive international curriculums which emphasize strong academic and creative expressions and which facilitate entry to national and international higher-level schools and universities.
- To recruit, retain and train qualified, experienced, adaptable and highly capable teachers and to keep those teachers at a high standard by promoting excellence through achievement and continual professional development.
- To promote high standards of behavior and to foster caring, understanding, respectful and supportive relationships between all members of our international community.
- To develop understanding, appreciation and respect towards the diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds within and without our local community.
- To prepare our students for life-long learning and equip them with the skills and adaptability to compete confidently in a rapidly changing world.
- To help our students develop the self–confidence, self–discipline and the high ethical standards to enable them to communicate and operate within today’s global community
- To create a safe and secure environment where are students can study without fear of maltreatment, bullying, discrimination or negative influences
TAMOS Education forward Strategy
The core of our future strategy is the formation of a holistic educational environment, providing a high quality and affordable international education in accordance with the requirements of the conceptual framework of the state educational standard of primary and secondary education of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
As well as providing a solid education in both Russian and Kazakh our aim is provide a path for Kazakh students from Kindergarten through primary and secondary and into international universities.
The TAMOS Education 3-5-year strategic plan details the steps required to achieve our future goals. Our main objective is to advance the school and obtain international status. Our other strategic goals are as follows:
- Cambridge international status
- Cambridge English status,
- Improving our resources including our library, resource center and IT provision,
- Teacher training and evaluation,
- The introduction of students centered teaching techniques,
- Outreaching to other international schools and the community at large,
- Joining international guiding organizations such as COBIS and CIS,
- More transparency in our management,
- Clearer defined school policies
- Introducing more accurate ways to track the progress and progression of our students
- More parent and student involvement in management decisions
Reviewed yearly, our strategic goals highlight the TAMOS education organization’s forward steps into the future as a successful international school.
TAMOS Education Annual Strategy.
Developments through the academic year 2019 through to 2020 are to assess the present management processes, polices and systems of the school and modernize existing polices as well as introduce new modern policies to bring the school in line with international standards.
The introduction of an English department based on the internationally recognized Cambridge International standards in primary and lower secondary as well as prepare the school for the higher IGCSE and A level grades to come in the future.
To give the opportunity for students to improve their English by providing chances to gain internationally recognized English qualifications as well as giving our staff more opportunities for professional development by gaining Cambridge English Assessment status and offering these qualifications to our staff and students.
Introducing more student-centered techniques in our teaching methods and evaluation of our students and a qualitive assessment system of our teachers in order to monitor quality of teaching and provide opportunities to develop our teaching systems as a whole.